Delphi's Climate Change Policy and Sustainability Update aims to provide clients, associates and partners with an overview of recent technical, political, regulatory and market developments related to climate change in North America.
Delphi’s Climate Change Policy and Sustainability Update has been developed in response to a growing need in our client base and network and the aim of this - and future Climate Change Policy and Sustainability Updates - is to provide an ongoing overview of issues related to climate change policy and regulation that will or could have an impact on the business community in North America.
This month's edition includes:
- New Research Further Supports Public and Private Blending in International Climate Negotiations
- Mining Sector Fosters Leading H&S Indicators
- Students Demand Universities Halt Investment in Fossil Fuel Stocks
- Cap-and-trade Begins in California, Quebec
- Extreme Weather Spurs State Legal Action Against EPA
- Non-Reporters Gain Minority Status as Firms Realize Value in Sustainability Disclosure
- Canadian Satellites Enhance Ecosystem Monitoring from 600km Above Earth